Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Conspiracy theories are fun

The latest from Steve Sailor is about the bizarre circumstances of Obama's birth & life and makes fascinating reading. Many conspiracy theorists have made this connection on good ol' youtube. I find any covert conspiracy hard to fathom, but I'm a classic Anglo-American and it is not the way of our race to believe in such things. However outside the Anglosphere such thinking is rampant. I would go so far as to say it seems to be rather ordinary and uncontroversial. The Islamic world reads Mein Kampf & The Protocols of the Elders of Zion widely. Its theories about Jews are seen as common sense. The Anglosphere treats these things as insane & unthinkable. One group is clearly moronic deluded rubes. I used to think I knew.

What is Progressivism, but a series of conspiracies carried out by the Ruling Class to guide the poor unfortunates into the eternal green pastures of the future (whether they want it or not). If you would have told me just 15 years ago that there would be a meeting of trannies in the military I would have called you insane, but I would have been wrong. If I had been told just 7 years earlier that homosexuals would be openly allowed into the US military I would have called you insane too. How did we get here? Clearly not by a conspiracy because that would be insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment